Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Ootd: Tried and True

Happy Monday!

It's snowy day in Jersey today brrrr so I went comfy with my FAV cords from Joe Fresh (should've bought them in every color!). I decided to keep my top classic with a black and white checked vest, which I've mentioned in previous posts as having "borrowing" from my dad lol. I paired the look with a flowy sheer blouse to add a feminine touch (see my menswear post). Threw on my "tried and true" wedges and completed the look with blush and rose gold accessories. 

I love those tried and true stylish pieces you can just throw on without having to think. All in all a comfy style day. 

Ciao for now!
Maya




Vest: My Dad's, Shirt: DeJanero (NYC), Cords: Joe Fresh, Wedges: Bakers, Necklace, Watch and Cuff: JewelMint, Hoops: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment