Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A Week in Wears | Work Edition

A Week in Wears | Work Edition

Happy Monday,

I'm thinking of starting "A Week in Wears" Series where I'll blog my outfits for the week. Like most females I dress according to my mood, which can change from day to day but in many cases I notice some underlying theme. I may do all prints  or all black or skirts. I think it's an interesting way to blog my Outfit Of The Day. I'm still going to post OOTD on my Instagram page @styl_isle but the blog will go more in depth so be sure to check back each week!

This post catalogs what I wore to work last week. Do you notice a theme or trend?

Ciao for now!

MONDAY
Shirt: Banana Republic, Skirt: DeJanero (NYC), Belt: (thrifted), Flats: H&M, Necklace: JewelMint.com

Love this cool casual look. I really responded to the softer color palette for me with the structured collared shirt. Pulled the look together wither a cobalt blue pencil skirt, and tan colored belt and flats.


TUESDAY
Dress: DeJanero (NYC), Belt: H&M, Sweater: H&M

Wanted to keep with the easy feeling from yesterday and so decided on this effortless dress that has a nautical feel. Brightened things up with a bright coral belt and lipstick. The gray sweater was a perfect neutral compliment for the fidget temps in my office.


WEDNESDAY
Skirt: DeJanero (NYC), Shirt: H&M, Pumps: Ralph Lauren

Polished things up mid-week by choosing a sleek pencil skirt and sleeveless shirt. I kept things interesting by choosing a skirt with an interesting snake-like pattern and ruffled shirt collar. I kept the rest of the accessories pretty simple. I especially like how many tortoise shell frames play off of the pattern of the skirt. Classic black pumps complete the look.


THURSDAY
Shirt: Joe Fresh, Slacks: H&M, Pumps: Anne Klein (thrifted)

Old faithful and definitely an old staple...BLACK! I paired this silk shirt with my go-to black slack from H&M (they never let me down!) I've been loving the texture and movement of this necklace this week so I definitely threw it back on for some visual interest and switched up my black pumps for these blush and rose gold beauties.


FRIDAY
I was off...off to the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment