Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Wedding

Hi Islers,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! This passed Saturday I attended a wedding and thought I'd share my ootd. First, let me say the dress I wore was a bargain and a true find! I didn't intend on purchasing something new for this occasion, as I had a formal dress already picked out. But I happened to be at the mall that morning and decided to "see if I saw anything" [anyone else use that excuse to shop? ;-)] I found the perfect dress that I knew would pair well with my plum fur stole at Windsor. Although, $50 is not a bad price for a formal gown, I just didn't feel like spending that amount that day. Nevertheless, I decided to try it on. Well, the fit is what won me over and had me marching to the register...and boy am I glad I did! I did a double take when the saleswomen told me my total was $9.99!!! "Excuse me ma'am? $9.99 for that?!" 

Needless to say this has been on of the best "see if I see anything" shopping trips I ever had! lol

Special shout out to my friend Joy for the impromptu mini photo shoot hehehe.













Dress: Windsor, Fur Stole: gift, Shoes: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment