Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Harlem Nights











I love summer nights!!!

I had so much fun a couple of weekends ago when I went to a live performance by one of my favorite singers A-Natural at Billie's Black Gourmet Soul in Harlem! The air was warm and sweet, laughter was abound, I was with one of my best girlfriends (who is a fashionista and designer in her own right) and you just knew it would be an amazing night! Of course A-Natural killed!!! You can preview and download his music here: http://a-natural.bandcamp.com/

I knew I wanted to wear something easy-breezy but artistic and fun because, hey it's Harlem! These silk abstract print pants fit the bill, as well as my figure, perfectly. Since the pants are a statement piece, I styled the rest of the look with a simple black tank top and black peep-toe booties. I also kept to simple silver jewelry and accessories.

Pants: Strawberry, Tank: H&M, Booties: Strawberry, Bag: JustFab (Payoff)

No comments:

Post a Comment