Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OOTD: Teal Shift



What's up Islers!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far and has some fun plans for the 4th of July Weekend!

I wanted to share a quick Outfit of the Day before heading out to lunch. I was really feeling this teal shift dress when I tried it on a few months ago but hadn't pulled the trigger on styling an outfit yet lol. So today's the day!

I normally don't gravitate towards this shape for my body type, because you can end up looking like an oversized potato sack if you're not careful :-/ but I liked the color and I decided to see if I could make it work. Not exactly sure if I'm 100% sold yet, but ya gotta take the good with the bad and so I decided to share with you all regardless. Super simple accessories and loafers in matching tones complete the look. Kinda gives me a little 20's flapper vibe no? :)

"You'll never know or develop your personal style until you take risks." --Ciao For Now!
Maya Xoxo

Shift Dress: DeJanero (NYC); Loafers: Strawberry (NYC); Necklace: Charlottle Russe (old); Braclets: H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment