Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

"The Devil is in the Detail"


So you've heard the saying, "The Devil is in the Detail"? Well, this holds especially true for my OOTD today. While there is nothing particularly fabulous about my outfit, I really like the small details of texture, print and color that make up the whole. There's something to be said for just dressing smart (as in polished) and casual, with no hidden agenda.



I'll do my best with the outfit descriptions but honestly most of the accessories are old and I just can't remember where I got them. But doesn't that just speak to the carefree vibe of today? LOL

I also think it's a nice change to focus in on the small things (literally and metaphorically speaking), as we can get consumed with the hustle and bustle of our lives. Definitely thanking God for the simple things today! Life, love, friends, family, art and music. 

"Stop and smell the roses." - Ciao for now, Maya

Skirt: Strawberry Stores, Sweater: Joe Fresh, Necklaces: H&M, Flats: H&M 














No comments:

Post a Comment