Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Wedded Bliss

Love is in the air and what's better than a Spring wedding! 

Two weeks ago I had the priveledge to witness two beautiful friends join together in holy matrimony....everything was beautiful from the ceremony to the venue to the food to the music; I had an amazing night *sigh*

I wanted to wear something fairly simple yet elegant and so paired this light gray (my favorite color) one shoulder dress with my fav blush pumps and blush earrings. I bought this dress a few years ago on sale from H&M for a whopping $10!! With the neckline of this dress, statement earrings is all that was needed. 

A great way to conceal problem areas and hug the right places is a dress with rouging. Though I'm not a huge fan of my arms, the rouging offered enough visual interest to distract from wearing them out. Of course my phone died during the festivities so I didn't get to capture as many moments as I would've liked but you get the idea lol

Dress: H&M; Shoes: Anne Klein (thirfted); Earrings: H&M: Cuff: JewelMint, Bracelets: H&M












No comments:

Post a Comment