Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Street Style: Harem Pants


I have been wanting a pair of harem pants for as long as I can remember, but I never did because I didn't think they were particularly flattering for my body type. But FASHION FIND these totally are!!! I picked up these beauties in one of my favorite NYC boutiques...DeJenaro. The clothing line is called ChancesR and I loved them so much I bought a black and white pair as well. 

First, let me start off by saying these are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn! They're so versatile, you can dress them down as I have done with a T-shirt, classic denim jacket and sneakers. Or pair them with a sheer top, blazer and strappy heels for a dressier look. 

The print takes it from a lounge pant silhouette to something more sophisticated, but the key to wearing harem pants is to incorporate structured pieces into your outfit otherwise you will look like you're going to bed lol 

"Cool is a state of mind." --Maya
Ciao for now!

Pants: ChancesR; Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger; Denim Jacket: Old Navy; Sneakers: Polo Ralph Lauren; Hoops: H&M; Ring: H&M 





No comments:

Post a Comment