Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stole Sunday

Happy Sunday!

I've been dying to "get my life" and incorporate some fur into my wardrobe. So when my mom gave me this deep burgundy faux fur stole for Christmas, I was ecstatic and have been waiting for the right moment to bust it out lol. 

This stole is seriously the warmest and softest thing I've ever felt and never want to take it off. I also wore it over the collar of my coat for a little outerwear glam. I've also been itching to wear this cream lace top that my coworker gave me for Christmas (I mean people were spot on with the style gifts this year lol). I thought the two would make an interesting combination and ended up being a winning match...one of my friends told me that I looked like a million bucks ;-) I paired it with a dark floral pencil skirt and simple black pumps. But that fur did it...I felt fabuloso!!! 




Shirt: Joe Fresh, Stole: Gifted, Skirt&Belt: Strawberry (NYC), Shoes: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment