Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Stylislers!

I hope everyone is enjoying their respective holidays this year. I am so happy to spend this time reflecting on God's goodness, grace and blesssings to me, my family and friends. There are so many tragedies and senseless acts of violence going on around us, especially recently, that make me want to pull the ones and things I love closer. So, I haven't attended tons of parties, but the few gatherings I have had were special and I wanted to dress the part. Below are some of the looks I've worn over the passed week. 

Again, Merry Christmas!

Church!





Skirt: H&M; V-Neck Sweater: H&M; Denium Shirt: Joe Fresh; Pumps: Jessica Simpson, Necklace: JewelMint; Gray Pearls: can't remember but they were either a gift or a thrift lol

Lo key evening at home...



Sweater: Joe Fresh; Random leggings lol: Cozy socks: Jockey

Christmas Day with the Parents!




Random leggings, santa hats and fleeces all around! lol

Chrismas Dinner at the bestie's house...





Skirt: Joe Fresh, Shirt: Strawberry; Booties: Bakers; Necklace: JewelMint; Coat: Steve Madden: Scarf: Christmas gift

No comments:

Post a Comment