Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Think Pink!

Who doesn't like pink?! Okay so there are some women who aren't into pink. But I think it's so feminine that adding a few touches here and there can put an extra spring in your step...I know I'm walking a little more upbeat this morning :-) There's just something about being a girly girl that's empowering. Like yes, I'm strong on the inside but these pink stilettos will take you out too haha. 

I've paired my pink accessories against a vivid magenta skirt. They're both in the pink family, though on opposite sides of the spectrum and yet it still works. The components of the outfit may be the boring corporate "uniform", but the color pallet makes it totally feminine and fresh. 

Whether you wear pink to make you feel instantly pretty or bold colors to make you feel daring, don't be afraid to play up your femininity. Woman=strength. Enjoy the day!

Shirt: H&M, Skirt: DeJanero (NYC), Necklace and Bracelet: Thrifted (Second Time Around, Madison, NJ), Cuff: Ralph Lauren, Shoes: Anne Klein (Thirfted), Watch: JewelMint, Earrings: Strawberry (NYC)











No comments:

Post a Comment