Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Styl Isle approach to pesonal style...

So what better way to start off my first style blog than a few selfies ;-) 

My style is very much about mixing classic pieces with quirky unique ones you may not see everywhere. I shop at mainstream retail like H&M and Forever 21, but I also love to peruse those "off the beaten path" vintage boutiques and consignment shops for special finds. 


As an artist and graphic designer, I approach most things from a different perspective which is why personal style resonates so much with me. As the poet John Donne said, "No man is an island." I say that is true except that everyone's personal style is signature of their own personality and expressions. Individual style is as vast as the sands on a beach hence...STYL ISLE! Okay, enough deep philosophical chit chat let's get to the pics ;-)










Dress: JC Penny, Head Piece: Capelli (NYC), Watch: JewelMint, Ring: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment