Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sporty Spice

Hi Islers!

Today was one of those lazy Saturdays. I relaxed in bed most of the day with Netflix and later took my mom out for her birthday...she wanted P.F. Chang's and boy was it spicy!

I wanted to wear something that reflected the ease of the relaxed day but wasn't bummy...casual cute! I recently picked up this sweater dress from J. Crew and I've been looking forward to the day I could sport this sweet little number. We're in the dog days of summer so it's still hot, but the material isn't too heavy and I knew we'd be indoors...I'm always freezing. Gray is my favorite color so this dress is already a favorite of mine. One thing I hate about sweater dresses is the cling! Simply because of the nature of the material, sometimes you can find yourself tugging and pulling, which leaves those oh-so-annoying pucker marks in the fabric. No so with this dress, it's very forgiving. I kept the sporty theme going with my brand new, first ever, pair of Chucks! *covers faces with hands* I mean nothing goes better with sweatshirts than a crispy white pair of sneakers? I added minimal accessories to complete the look and headed out for some delicious Chinese food. Hope you guys had a great relaxing Saturday too!

Ciao for now!

Dress: J. Crew; Sneakers; Converse; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs














No comments:

Post a Comment