Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Call Back

Hello Islers, 

It's been quite sometime since my last post...hope everyone is doing well.

I wanted to share a recent outfit of the day that I thought would be appropriate for a call back interview. The call back interview is one where you've been asked to come back because there was something about you that they liked. This is your second opportunity to not only make an impression professionally but personally. In the second, and sometimes third interviews, I feel it's completely appropriate to wear something a little less formal (not casual) and let more of your personality shine through. 

For this look I chose a striped sheath dress and white collared shirt from Joe Fresh. I paired it with chunky ankle boots and a navy and bright orange belt. For a position in marketing I feel this is totally appropriate and lets me feel a little more at ease during the actual interview knowing that I'm polished but comfortable as well. I believe this helped me LAND THE JOB!! 

Sheath: Joe Fresh, Shirt: Joe Fresh, Belt: H&M, Booties: Jessica Simpson






No comments:

Post a Comment