Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ootd: Black and White


Just a quick Outfit of the Day....What's more classic than black and white? Chic, fresh and polished you can't go wrong. I'm loving this textured white skirt from H&M. I paired it with a simple black V-Neck tshirt and this moto inspired black jacket that I've had for years (also from H&M). Simple black and white accessories complete the look. 

This look will be perfect with flats when I meet some friends after work later :) but it's also totally office appropriate as I've styled it here. 

What are some of your favorite black and white pieces to pair?

"Stand out in a simple way." --Maya
Ciao for now. 

Skirt: H&M, Tshirt: Forever 21, Jacket: H&M (old), Pumps: Ralph Lauren, Necklace: JewelMint, Bracelet Stack: H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment