Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

My Holiday Lookbook

Hi Stylislers!

Well we have definitely settled into the holiday season. Winter is my favorite season (I mean hey, I was born in the dead of Winter-February!) and the holidays are one of my favorite times of the year. A time for family, friends, food, faith, fun outings, tinsel, snowfall, hot cocoa and snuggling with the one you love :0)

I decided to put together a holiday lookbook of outfits that range from casual to dressy for all the holiday activities you may have planned. Click below to view the lookbook and I hope you glean some inspiration for how you can sparkle this holiday. 

However, and whatever, you celebrate...be comfortable, be stylish and most importantly be YOU!




All the information on my outfits are in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment