Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Day to Night

So for those days when I know my day isn't ending at 6pm, I try to plan out an outfit that can easily transition from day to night with as little fuss and manipulation as possible. Because most likely you'll have to carry something extra with you and who wants 5lbs. of extra crap to lug around? Often my "to night" consists of just dinner or choir rehearsal, but I usually don't want to start my evening with the same outfit I've been wearing for the passed 9 hours. A change of shoes and accessories are usually my saving grace. Accessories are light-weight, fit easily into your purse and I already keep 6-7 pairs of shoes under my desk at work...hey variety is the spice of life right? Lol 

Below I've styled a couple of "to night" examples for dinner and something more casual. 

However you take it from day to night, remember the Styl Isle approach and put your spin on it...make it unmistakably you!

To the office...



To dinner...
Accessories case doubles as a clutch!

To the office...

To choir rehearsal...

Here are side by sides of the looks at a glance...



Office to dinner: Skirt-Forever21, sequin tank-Express, Blazer-DeJanero (NYC), Booties-DeJanero (NYC), Suede shoes-Bakers. 

Office to choir rehearsal: Blazer-The Limited, Corderoys-Joe Fresh, Cardigan-Forever21, Bracelet-H&M, Tote-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment