Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bathroom Selfies

Okay so if you've been a member of any social media outlet for more than 5 minutes, you've seen the infamous selfie. Those shameless pictures we take of ourselves and post online. I, for one, LOVE a good selfie...hey as a single woman who else is going to take pictures of my fabulousness in the car, on the train, at dinner, in the bathroom...???!!!

Yes! I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the bathroom selfie is the most pictured selfie on the web. This is a fitting topic for my second post b/c as you will come to see I am a relentless bathroom selfer (can I call myself that?). Since most of my time is spent at work, this makes the most logical location for my photoshoots lol. An abundance of mirrors and great lighting...how can one resist! 


Anyway below are a few (and I do mean a select few lol) of my shameless bathroom selfies which, at this point, I consider a perfectly acceptable commonplace practice! lol










Get it? lol