Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Body Con and Bandage

Some people feel the "body con" and "bandage" dress craze is played out now. I say BRAVO! *clapping hands* What could be played out about something that sucks you in and displays all the best assets of being a woman? This is my only bandage dress and I pull it out when I want to feel sexy. It's funny how we can adopt the characteristics of our clothes. Dress to kill, and you'll feel an inner self confidence you didn't know existed.

I've offset this look with a gorgeous black and gold necklace that I had the creative notion to where as a headband (clever girl). There is something that I absolutely LOVE about headbands worn around the forehead...it screams Grecian goddess. I kept with that color story and paired gold and black accessories. Simple, but sky high, Jessie Simpsons carry the sexy all the way to the floor and tone those less-than-toned legs LOL! Lastly, I added a bit of lux with my fur stole (was super excited to pull this piece out the closet again for the winter).
"Body Conscious fosters self confidence."
-- Maya Gatewood

Click the jump link below the read more...

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. Bandage dress provides you fashionable look and the material is absolutely rayon having good elasticity which is comfortable to wear. You can Buy Womens Tank Tops Online from dealbola.

    ReplyDelete