Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

OOTD: Formal Aquestrian?

Happy Thursday Islers! Quick Outfit of the Day...

Besides having an AWESOME hair day, I'm loving today's aquestrian inspired look. There's ALSO something formal about it with a subtle nod to the "tuxedo inspired" pants from H&M. A peplum top is ALWAYS flattering and polished in my book, and I love this blazer version. I just tugged up the sleeves and flipped up the collar...which is how I wear 99% of my blazers. This is a little trick for all my tall women out there. Blazers/Jackets rarely fit my arms all the way to the wrists (a sleeve 1-2 inches short of the wrist gives the appearance that your blazer/jacket is too small) so I usually roll them up my forearms, which happens to look coolier and edgier anyway so SCORE! And of course it wouldn't be ME without a belt ;-)

Although not pictured here, I DID wear riding boots while commuting into work, so I literally felt like all I needed was a bag of carrots and a stead named Morning Star lol.

I kept my accessories simple with my fav black booties and a few silver/black bangles, but added a little pop of color with this goregous bracelet from H&M.

Pants: H&M, Blazer: Old, Booties: Bakers, Bracelets & Bangles: H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment