Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pop Pop Color Block

As you can see I'm feeling happy happy happy today! The East is tired of the Winter doldrums and we're ready for Spring. I'm also getting into vacation mode and will soon be basking in the Bahamian sun :-)

I saw these asos.com wine colored pants on another blogger and had to have them. I'll have to get the waist taken in due to my waist to hip ratio, but I wanted to wear them so badly all I did was fold the waist down and...good to go!

Oddly enough, I see these pants as a neutral and can imagine them in tons of color combinations. Today I've styled them with this beautiful bright orange sweater from Joe Fresh and a simple white collar shirt to polish the look. I also went matchy matchy with my accessories and threw on a contrasting red belt. I absolutely LOVE these colors together.

Don't be afraid to be daring. Go ahead and make those bold color choices and see if you don't walk differently!

Ciao for now,
Maya




Pants: Asos.com, Sweater: Joe Fresh, Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Ralph Lauren, Belt: Thrifted, Earrings: H&M, Watch: JewelMint

No comments:

Post a Comment